Top #4 Best Home Remedies for Back Pain
Back pain is one of the common health issues that can be seen in most of the people around the world. Most specifically middle-aged and senior citizens suffer from this health problem, however, due to bad lifestyle, many youngsters are also getting affected by back pain. Some of the common symptoms associated with back pain include pain around and in the hips, alleviated flexibility of the backbone, experiencing difficulty in sleeping.
How to Cure Back Pain at Home?
Back pains can develop for a number of reasons, including muscle tension, inappropriate diet, insufficient physical activity, excessive physical hard work, poor posture or pregnancy. A backache can make it difficult to manage one’s regular activities and so it’s very important to check this problem as early as possible.
Before opting for any other solutions, you can try out some natural home remedies. These remedies might prove as excellent solutions for the back pain problem and thus you will be continuously enjoying your life with ease. You can check the top four natural backache remedies.
Most of us know that Ginger root is extremely useful in curing vomiting and it can also be used to treat backaches. Ginger is a storehouse of anti-inflammatory components, resulting in a great relief from a backache.
- First, you need to apply a small amount of ginger paste on the specific area and it will be followed by eucalyptus oil.
- Now, you have to cut the fresh ginger root of 4 to 6 thin slices. It’s time to place them in 1 ½ cup of water. Next, you need to simmer as well as boil the mixture on a low heat for the period of 10 to 15 minutes. Let the mixture cool down to room temperature and strain it. It’s time to add honey and that’s all. Your ginger tea is ready. You should drink this tea twice or thrice a day for a couple of days or until you experience any difference.
- It’s also possible to prepare herbal tea with the help of black peppercorns of one-half teaspoon. Now, mix cloves of one-half teaspoon and ginger powder of one teaspoon.
#2 Basil Leaves
Basil leaves can also help you a lot while it comes to get relief from backaches.
- First, you need to add basil leaves of 8 to 10 to one cup of water and now it’s time to boil it until the water reduces to half amount.
- Allow it to cool down to room temperature and now add a pinch of salt.
- If you are suffering from mild pain, then drinking this mixture regularly might provide a great relief and in case of severe pain, you can drink it two times daily.
#3 Poppy Seeds
Our favorite kitchen ingredient poppy seeds can do wonders as a great home remedy of a backache.
- First, you need to grind poppy seeds and rock candy together. The amount of each of the ingredients is 1 cup.
- Now, take two teaspoons of this particular mixture two times regularly. It should be followed by a glass of milk.
#4 Herbal Oil
Massaging with an herbal oil can also be a great help in relaxing your muscles and relieving your backache. Any of the herbal oil can be used, including almond oil, eucalyptus oil, coconut oil or olive oil. You ought to heat the oil and make it warm. Now, massage it over the affected area in a gentle manner and feel the difference.
Nowadays, back traction devices are heavily used to get a significant relief from the backache problem. Traction therapy offers several advantages. In times of traction, the back of a patient is provided a pull from a specific machine for stretching the affected areas. The duration of the treatments is ten to fifteen minutes.
Contact a doctor if you are suffering from severe back pain.